The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Your first goal on entering Egypt is to become a full Citizen. A new "Welcome to Egypt" tab appears next to "Items" and "Skills," listing all the tasks you need to accomplish in order to join the Egyptian society.
- Gather Slate near a shoreline
- Learn Stone Blade Fabrication (School of Architecture)
- Make a Stone Blade (Skills Menu)
- Gather Wood from a Tree
- Learn Carpentry (School of Architecture)
- Build a Wood Plane (Projects Menu)
- Gather Sand
- Gather Mud near a Shoreline
- Gather Grass
- Dry Grass into Straw (Drop menu)
- Make Bricks using a Brickrack
- Get Flax Seeds from a School of Art and Music
- Plant Flax Seeds
- Let the Flax Bed go wild, and harvest Seeds
- Weed a flax bed several times and harvest the Flax
- Learn Flax Processing (School of Art and Music)
- Rot Flax in the water
- Take rotten flax from the water
- Gather Thorns (click on plants to find a species that has thorns)
- Build a Flax Comb
- Process flax on the flax comb until you get Tow
- Learn the Clothwork skill (School of Art and Music)
- Build a Small Distaff
- Spin Tow into Twine
- Clean up by tearing down your Wood Plane
See Gaining Citizenship for a walkthrough.