The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
A tool is generally not used up in the process, though many can break.
Allows the working of metals on an Anvil.
- Requires Advanced Blacksmithing to create (can be used without the tech).
- Created in a Casting Box. Each tool takes 5 minutes to cool.
- Ball Peen Hammer
- Round Hammer
- Shaping Mallet
- Wide Tungsten Chisel
Allows you to prospect for ore.
Allows you to fish when you are near water.
Allows you to gather extra wood when you harvest wood from a tree. Hatchet needs to be 3k quality or higher to get the bonus of getting extra wood. Anything lower than 3k quality doesn't do anything.
- When using a hatchet, you multiply how much wood you get from trees, but also multiply the time before they can be pulled again. This allows for efficient use of largest tree runs, but using a 1minute run with a perfect hatchet will still produce the same amount of wood in a given amount of time.
- The higher the quality the more wood you will get.
- 3000 <= 5000 Pulls 1x wood with (QUALITY-2500)/5000 chance of pulling an extra set of wood.
- 5000 <= 7000 Pulls 1x wood with (QUALITY-3000)/4000 chance of pulling an extra set of wood.
- 7000 <= 9000 Pulls 2x wood with (QUALITY-7000)/2000 chance of pulling an extra set of wood.
- 9000 <= 9650 Pulls 3x wood with (QUALITY-9000)/650 chance of pulling an extra set of wood.
- 9650 <= 9999 Pulls 4x wood with (QUALITY-9650)/350 chance of pulling an extra set of wood.
- Created on an Anvil from 20 Metal
A variety of knives, along with the Carving skill, allow you to create a number of objects from wood.
- Self > Skills > Carving > Knives...
- Knife:Flint (quality 1)
- Knife:Glass (quality 2)
- Knife:Iron (quality 3)
- Knife:Sharp Edge (quality 4)
- Knife:Jagged Edge (quality 5?)
To harvest Limestone, you must have both a hammer and a chisel. Mixing types (i.e. flint with lead) will increase the likelihood that the flint item will break.
- Requires Stonemasonry
- Flint Hammer
- Flint Chisel
- 4 Flint
- Self > Skills > Assemble...
- Will break after some number of uses.
- Heavy Mallet
- Lead Chisel
Allows you to nick trees to generate resin.
Scythe & Basket
- Requires Rhythmic Strength
- Assembled on a Carpentry Shop.
- Slate Scythe
- Glass Scythe
Allows you to dig up dirt, as well as dig for cuttable stones and medium stones.
- Slate Shovel
- Iron Shovel
- Blacksmithed Shovel