The Wiki for Tale 5 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Balance of Goods
From ATITD5Jump to navigationJump to search
|Demonstrated by zackron in Celaeno on 10/22/2010.|
- You start the Balance of Goods. Build an Offering Vault and fill it with rare goods. The fewer other people use the same goods, the higher you score. Each week, 3 advance.
- You may place up to 200 items in your Offering Vault each week.
- The maximum score you can receive for a single item is 250, which you get if you were the only person to put that item into a vault that week.
- You may not take an item out of the Offering Vault once it has been placed inside.
- Items placed in the Offering Vault are consumed each week when passes are run.
- After passing the test your Offering Vault turns into an Honour Vault which can hold 120000 items, this building can be guilded.
The Balance of Goods requires knowledge of Offering Vault Construction
See Test Pass History.