The Wiki for Tale 4 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 11 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Test of the Bijou/Bastet
|Main Shard||Bastet||T5 Beta|
- Cut a Queen's Tomb Turquoise
- Cut a Queen's Tomb Amethyst
- Build a Scholar's Gem Cutting Table
- Design a Challenge Cut and open it for Judging
- Have 7 Judges Solve and Rate your Bijou
- Design Rated Good by most judges
- All of the above OR solve three recently winning bijou
Demonstrate the Principle
- Have learned Fine Balance??
Demonstrated by Ari in Stillwater on 2010-08-02.
You need to have the Gem Cutting technology to do this test.
Scholar's Gem Cutting Table
- 12 Small Gears
- 60 Rope
- 6 Cut Stone
- 24 Steel Wire
- 6 White Sand
- 1 Hornet's Wing Granite
- 1 Queen's Tomb Turquoise
- 1 Queen's Tomb Amethyst
Once the table is built, design a unique gem cut (no actual cuttable gems are required) and open it for judging.
- Green for recognized (passed) puzzles (use "Gr" prefix on pin)
- Red for unrecognized (unpassed) puzzles (use "Rd" prefix on pin)
|Region||Coordinates||Designer||Passed||Remarks||RL Date opened|
|Shabbat Ab||1306, 1825||Tewosret||Yes||2010-08-06|
|Stillwater||1394, 3089||Basmati & Reese||Yes||2010-10-11|
|Shabbat Ab||1280, 1484||SimUser||No||2010-08-19|
|Shabbat Ab||1306, 1825||Tewosret||2010-08-15|