The Wiki for Tale 6 is in read-only mode and is available for archival and reference purposes only. Please visit the current Tale 10 Wiki in the meantime.
If you have any issues with this Wiki, please post in #wiki-editing on Discord or contact Brad in-game.
Test of the Constellation
|Test of the|
Night Sky Table construction:
- Built in a Small Construction Site
- 1 Clay Lamp
- 20 Dried Papyrus
- 2 Sharpened Stick
- 80 Clay
- 9 Stone Blades
- 60 Limestone
- 30 Rope
To add a Star (pinhole), click on a black space on the table. To remove one, right click on it. You are allowed a maximum of 21 Stars per table.
To add a cloud (piece), click on the edge of the table and select "Add a Piece...". Click and drag to move the cloud, or hold right click to rotate it. To delete a cloud, drag it to the edge of the table. Clouds can be rotated by "right click, hold, and drag".
Once all the stars are covered by clouds, you can open the piece for judging.
- When deleting a piece do not drag the piece beyond the edge of the table before releasing mouse button or it won't delete.
- All stars must be obscured by clouds.
- Clouds can be rotated by "right click, hold, and drag".
- You can left-click and drag clouds to actually move them.
- There doesn't seem to be any requirement to get the clouds in any configuration - the only goal is to hide all of the stars. As far as I can tell, this means that there can be multiple solutions for each puzzle.
- I start by dragging all of the clouds so that none are on top of any other and I can see the shapes I'm working with.
Constellation Table Locations
|Region||Coordinates||Designer||Passed||Remarks||RL Date opened|
|Seven Lakes||1398, -1124||Saledo||Yes||North of chariot||Dec 24, 2011|
|Seven Lakes||1398, -1116||oDiS||Yes||North of chariot||Dec 29, 2011|
|Seven Lakes||1398, -1118||Xaxyx||Yes||North of chariot||Dec 29, 2011|
|Seven Lakes||1410, -1048||Mebala||Yes||North of chariot||March 11, 2012|
|River Plains||1568, 2844||Kaylani||Yes||Owned by Casino Now?||Jan 9, 2012|
|Seven Lakes||1399 -1111||Anavlis||Yes||-||Jan 9, 2012|
|Seven Lakes||1406 -1149||JaylenaeYbarre||Yes 5 feb||just behind the cs|
|Seven Lakes||1404 -1149||Thunderstorm||Yes||just behind the cs||Feb 1, 2012|
|River Plains||1599 -2859||Moonboots||Yes||close to the cs, next to the sand/diamond mine||Feb 13, 2012|
|River Plains||1595 -2872||Tsiutek||Yes||close to the cs, by Essence of Harmony||Feb 13, 2012|
|River Plains||1554, 2859||Jazkar||Yes||West of cs||Jan, 2012|
|Old Egypt||940, 6927||Peabody||Yes||Between CS and the Nile||Jan 2012|
|River Plains||1356, 1796||Porthos||Yes||South River Plains||July 14, 2012|
|River Plains||1485, 2813||Tedra||Yes||West of Cs, by Nile bridge||Sept 4, 2012|
|River Plains||1489, 2813||Challen||Yes||West of Cs, by Nile bridge||Aug 24, 2012|
|River Plains||1569, 3184||Aveege||Yes||North of Cs||Aug 20, 2014|
|River Plains||1549, 2851||Jazzie||No||West of Cs||Feb 08, 2015|
Passes (including "recently passed" puzzles)
See Test Pass History.